In response to the directives put forth by Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and the Repurposing Project, an initiative of the Ohio Manufacturing Alliance to Fight COVID-19, AMG stands ready and able to assist manufacturers in their efforts to repurpose their manufacturing operations in the fight against COVID-19. If your company is considering repurposing your operations, please click here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (855) 338-0740 to discuss your needs. Our initial consultations are free. Additionally, we are reducing our 2020 billing rates to our 2016 rates for services rendered to you for repurposing projects specifically aimed at helping our community and state healthcare providers battle COVID-19. Our 2016 rates are at or near our operating costs.
Here’s how we can help…
AMG’s Engineering and Design Services include:
• Facility Retrofit Projects
• Facility/Process Production System Design
• Structural Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electrical Load Analysis and Feasibility Studies
• Instrumentation & Controls Engineering
• Control Panels through our affiliated company AMG Custom Controls
• Automation Design
• Layout and Specifications
• Process Engineering
• Piping Design
• Pipe Stress Analysis
• 3D Modeling and BIM
• Equipment and Building Foundations
• Existing Facility Expansions
• Contractor Management
• Project Management/Planning and Fast Tracking
• And many more…
To learn more about the Repurposing Project and how you may be able to help our community, please contact email@example.com.
AMG is a National Minority Supplier Development Council Certified Minority Business Enterprise.